GREEN BELT RELAY 2007

the B Team entered a full Green Belt relay team this May (greenbeltrelay.org.uk) and we came 12th out of 29 very competitive teams! We'd like to thank all of those who took part and look forward, hopefully, to doing it again next year.

Tuesday 25 March 2008

RESURRECTION SHUFFLE SNOW DOESN'T STOP HARDENED RUNNERS!!!


DAY 3 OF THE EGGSTRAVAGANZA WAS SNOW DAY and happenned to be the B Team's day!! I had to leave home to get to the styart in Little Easton at 7 in the morning because I thought i'd get snowed in! I didn't think any of you would even turn up. 71 did and you all had a great time. The other three days were of course great fun also. I had to go to bed after the Roller Coaster on day 4... Results somewhere soon I reckon! The picture is for Dawn and is from the back of the pub at 9.30am!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.